Sage is a diversity-friendly, passionate practitioner who provides quality healthcare for all individuals within the community. With her empathetic and dedicated approach, she aims to guide and educate her clients through an evidence-based model to reach their health goals.
Using nutrition, herbal medicine, dietary and lifestyle advice, Sage specialises in providing naturopathic care for hormonal and reproductive health, preconception care, fertility (female, male, non-binary, & transgender), IVF, ICSI, & ART Support, & pregnancy. Sage also enjoys assisting patients with gut and vaginal microbiome health, gastrointestinal disturbances, stress and mood support, metabolic health, and thoroughly enjoys working with queer individuals, couples, families, sex workers, and single women.
Sage understands the importance of thorough investigation into your personal health history to holistically determine the underlying factors contributing to your presentation, to optimise long-term health outcomes. In order to do this, Sage uses in-depth case taking and testing, and believes it is essential to collaborate with you and your other health care providers to holistically assess and manage your health and wellness goals.
I believe that everyone has the right to access diversity-friendly health care; in a safe, supportive & evidence-based environment. I have been in the health industry for over 6 years and have witnessed first & second-hand how both the mainstream & alternative health medical models do not address & cater for all demographics within our community.
As Naturopathy is holistic in nature, it understands that physical, emotional, spiritual, & environmental factors influence our overall health & wellbeing. My goal as a Naturopath is to:
1) Use traditional, but mostly evidence-based medicine to get the most up to date and substantiated health care
2) Use an integrative approach to gain a more in-depth understanding of an individual & create a supportive practitioner network where necessary
3) Maximise long-term health outcomes by using individualised naturopathic treatment plans
4) Provide a space & service that works to support the health of those experiencing oppression due to patriarchal values our society upholds.
To find out more about Naturopathy, click here.
As mentioned, I have a passion for working with LGBTIQA+ & Sex Worker Communities. Areas in which I can help include reproductive health, sexual health, hormonal health, transition support, post-op care, preconception care, fertility, IVF Support, & general family health. As well as this, I also have a keen interest in working with individuals experiencing gastrointestinal disturbances & complaints (including IBS & SIBO), anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, sleep disturbances, cardiovascular disease, & thyroid conditions. I am enthusiastic about understanding each client’s individual health picture and getting to the underlying cause(s) of their condition(s) so I can support & educate them towards long-term positive health outcomes. Please note my scope of practice is not limited to this list, so if you’re wondering if I can assist you with your health, you can contact me here.
- Bachelor of Health Science – Naturopathy (BHSc), Laureate University (Melbourne)
- Member of Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Levels 1 & 2 First Aid
- Holds a current working with children’s certificate